A Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program that Has Been Successful For Decades!
People from all over the nation, many from Arizona, come to our drug and substance abuse rehab program because of our proven track record (over decades) of helping people put a stop to drug abuse. If you are looking for a rehabilitation center for yourself or a loved one from Arizona, get in touch with us today.
Fill out the rehab treatment form on this page or call us now at 1-800-473-0930.
We offer an results-oriented drug abuse treatment and alcohol rehabilitation program for people looking for a permanent break from drug dependency. Learn more about how we can help by reaching out to us today.
- Arizona drug abuse Arizona is located in the southwestern region of the country. It is also part of the Western United States and of the Mountain West states. It is the sixth most extensive and the 16th most populous of the fifty states. It has a population of 6,482,505. Phoenix is the largest city of the state and ...
- Report on Drug Abuse in Phoenix, Arizona The city of Phoenix has a population of 1,321,045 and there are about three people in each home. Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona. Phoenix is the home to the Phoenix Suns, the University of Phoenix. When you visit Phoenix you will find museums, world-class hotels and resorts. If you like outdoor recreations you ...
- New Film About Prescription Drug Abuse in Arizona Less than two years ago, Joey Rovero, an Arizona State University student, died in his sleep from a fatal overdose of prescription painkillers and alcohol. His mother went on to create the National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Abuse, and has even gone so far as to testify before the U.S. Congress on the rapidly growing prescription ...
- Arizona Copes With Sophisticated Drug Smuggling Operations Members of Mexican drug cartels have been using sparsely populated Indian reservation land in order to traffic a high volume of illegal drugs into Arizona and the U.S. Arizona Drug Smugglers Scouting the Mountains Their operation involves over two hundred scouts positioned throughout the mountains neighboring Arizona territory, using night vision goggles and binoculars to detect the ...
- Drug-smuggling Tunnel Discovered Running from Mexico to Arizona According to Fox News, U.S. Border Patrol officials discovered a man-made tunnel used for drug trafficking from Mexico into the United States. The hidden tunnel, whose entrance had an area of only three square feet, ran from a Mexican drainage system all the way into Arizona territory.The police officers caught two men who were making ...
Call our helpline, available 24 hours a day, or use the form below to assess your rehabilitation options now.
We look forward to speaking with you.
We are able to help any Arizona resident who is trying to overcome addiction. It does not matter whether this is your loved one’s first time going to rehab, or if he’s had a hundred heartbreaking attempts to get sober and clean. Our rehab is the last rehab Arizona residents will ever need – and with a success rate of over 75%, we’re one of the best in the nation.
Arizona Drug Information
Cocaine is readily available throughout Arizona while crack is readily available in Arizona’s inner cities and in some smaller communities. Powder cocaine retail prices average $85-$130/gram and crack retails for an average price of $10-$20/rock. Cocaine abuse continues to be a problem for Arizona drug rehabs because of the national trend of dropped price and increased purity. Cocaine is no long considered only a rich man’s drug, but rather a mainstream drug problem. Thousands of Arizona residents go to rehab for cocaine and other substance abuse problems each year.
Although heroin is the least abused of all drugs in Arizona, the availability of heroin continues to increase as the demand and distribution networks throughout the U.S. increases. Mexican black tar heroin is the predominant type of heroin found in Arizona.
Marijuana remains readily available and is considered the most widely used illegal drug throughout the state. Mexican-produced marijuana retails for $10-$25/quarter ounce in the state. Prices for domestically grown plants average approximately $500/pound.
Mexican-produced methamphetamine is the predominant form found in Arizona. Methamphetamine is considered by many drug abuse rehabs in Arizona to be the most addictive drug currently on the market. Arizona drug rehabs typically have a low success rate in dealing with methamphetamine and crystal meth addiction. Fewer than one out of ten methamphetamine addicts graduate from Arizona drug treatment facilities and remain sober and clean.
Current investigations indicate that diversion of oxycodone and hydrocodone products continues to be a problem in Arizona.
Contact us today for more information about Arizona drug abuse rehab by calling 1-800-473-0930.
According to data from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), approximately 395,000 Arizona citizens over the age of 12reported past month use of an illicit drug.
Additional results indicate that 137,000 Arizona citizens reported illicit drug dependence or abuse within the past year. Approximately 92,000 reported past year illicit drug dependence.
During 2006, there were 24,360 admissions to drug/alcohol treatment in Arizona. There were 28,309 such treatment admissions during 2005.
According to 2005-2006 NSDUH data, approximately 124,000 Arizona citizens reported needing but not receiving treatment for illicit drug use within the past year.
In 2011, the U.S. Border Patrol discovered a drug-running tunnel connecting Arizona to Mexico. The tunnel was man-made and connected to a drainage system which allowed access from the northern Mexican border state of Sonora all the way into Mexico. During the bust, the border patrol seized half a ton of marijuana, with a street value of half a million dollars.